Release Notes 1.2.0
October 4th, 2022 - Kevin
- Text-to-speech audio loads much more quickly
- Option to use DeepMind’s WaveNet Speech Model
- No need to wait for audio to complete to click ‘Continue’
- Responsive design during lesson, no need to scroll to click ‘Continue’
- Individual words in lesson can be clicked to view translation
- Small navigation fixes: 1 click from change language screen to home screen and ability to continue learning instead of returning home every time
- Added frequency lists for 1001-5000 most frequent words, with granularity of 1000 words per list
- Changed granularity of first 1000 most frequent words to 1-100, 101-500, 501-1000
- In text input quizzes, automatically strip white spaces that occur after word complete
- Dark mode option
- Forgot password implemented
Achieve fluency with ListLang—it's free!
Start learning in under a minute.